Dirty Hands Experiments

GREETINGS EARTHLINGS (said in Dalek)

Today we had a walk in the woods to give Tanith inspiration for her poem task. I enjoyed the fresh air and exercise. When we got back, I did my microbe experiments. First I did the dirty hands experiment when I put cooking oil and cinnamon on my hands . As you can see from my photographs, 1. control 2. cold water 3. warm water 4. soap and warm water, hands are properly clean when using soap and warm water. I also did the experiment with pepper on water and thought it was really cool when the soapy finger made the germs (disguised as pepper) moved away. I did some maths with Mum and then with Mr Laidlaw, I also did my spellings. I drew a soldier in uniform, see my picture below. I have also created a powerpoint about World War 2 and will post that tonight or tomorrow as I just have a few changes to make.

Aloha!

One Reply to “Dirty Hands Experiments”

1. Great photos and details of your experiment Caspian. I’m glad you have been enjoying working on the experiments. Looking forward to seeing your World War 2 presentation once it is finished.