Dirty Hands Experiments

GREETINGS EARTHLINGS (said in Dalek)

Today we had a walk in the woods to give Tanith inspiration for her poem task. I enjoyed the fresh air and exercise. When we got back, I did my microbe experiments. First I did the dirty hands experiment when I put cooking oil and cinnamon on my hands . As you can see from my photographs, 1. control 2. cold water 3. warm water 4. soap and warm water, hands are properly clean when using soap and warm water. I also did the experiment with pepper on water and thought it was really cool when the soapy finger made the germs (disguised as pepper) moved away. I did some maths with Mum and then with Mr Laidlaw, I also did my spellings. I drew a soldier in uniform, see my picture below. I have also created a powerpoint about World War 2 and will post that tonight or tomorrow as I just have a few changes to make.

Aloha!

Fantastic Fox Day

Hello everyone! 😁😀

We went for a lovely woodland walk today. I tried to think  of something to write a poem about but I couldn’t decide on anything so if it isnt too rainy on Thursday we will walk in the woods again to help me. Today I have been doing some spelling, naughts and crosses, maths, 3x Tables up to 12, reading The Enchanted Wood and then I had a call with Mr. Laidlaw. After that I had a call with my class and mamas fox teddy that I love came along it was super fun!  Be safe, be happy, smile every day and be kind. Love from Tanith 🦊🐾 By the way, I have seen four starlings eating in my garden today. We put more fat balls out for them as they were very hungry.

Arctic Explorer Interview (better late than ever)

Hi Everybody,

Last week I interviewed my Uncle David on when he went on an expedition to the Arctic when he was 16. Interviewing Uncle David was fascinating for me because I didn’t really know much about expeditions at all.  I really want to do something like this when I’m older it sounds amazing.

We were going to put the video of the interview up, but my little cousins kept trying to join in. My mum typed up the conversation for me, so special thanks to her. Hope you like it!

Interview with uncle David

See you on Monday!

Joe.

Hand Hygiene designs

This afternoon in the hub we designed characters and products to help us with hand hygiene.

Here are some of our designs. Have any of you at home tried this task yet?

Esmaé’s Blog

Hey everybody today I done some medium and spicy Five a day. The spicy one was a little trickier so I had to ask my mum to help with two of the sums. After that I done positive and negative poster about being in lock down. By Esmaé

Miss Dale’s Lockdown Sketchnote

Inspired by Rhys and Niamh I have drawn a Lockdown 2 Sketchnote. It includes some of the positives and some of the negatives about my time in lockdown.

Stay safe and well,

Miss Dale