Today

Hi,

Today Mum wanted us to create a poster about the good and bad points of the last year in lockdown.

Good

Loved having lots of BBQ’s in the summer because Mum was home

Loved whittling a lot in the summer

Loved having the pool out for along time and being able to play in it longer with no school.

Bad

Mum made us do extra school work when she was working at home

Sad I could not see my family

Really miss my friends and teachers.  Missed being in the woods too.

2 Replies to “Today”

1. Thank you Rhys – what a great idea Mum! It is so good to hear you guys reflecting on the lockdowns and it’s impact on yourselves and family.
    I think we’ve all found this one harder – weather and winter certainly didn’t help.
    Glad you could see positives too – something to build on.

The poster is a great piece of work. Perhaps you could bring it with you next week. We could start a wall and a conversation in school about lockdown and how we are all feeling.

2. I agree, this is great Rhys. Also, quite pleased to see teachers on your list of things you miss – we can’t be that bad! I might try this activity myself, it’s been such a strange time it is good to stop and reflect.