Feeding My Birds

Hello everyone, I have put up a picture of my garden birds. I have a lot of sparrows who live in the hedge and two lots of jackdaws are building a nest in our chimney. I also saw a robin today. All of them really like the fat balls a lot and the seed I put out for them. Today I did more angles work and the bad bug challenge wordsearch. I also made up some puns. This will be a piece of pie. Stay light! Youre rocking this! Snow what you want to do today? Are you eggcited for Easter?! I added up hours and minutes in minutes. To end my day I checked up on my bread experiment. I have started a table that shows the sample (control/floor/door frame/cutting board) and the days I make my checks. Day one shows no change that i can see. I have a big magnifying glass to help me. I can also play detective with it!!!!!

Be happy, smile everyday and be kind. Love from Tanith xxx

2 Replies to “Feeding My Birds”

1. Morning Tanith, I took a close look at your angles – good work. Your estimates were close in most cases – you just need to add what unit you are measuring in. In this case degrees, which is a little circle° , it needs to be added after the number 90° 45° 180°.

Thank you!

2. Have you got any mould yet Tanith? There is definitely a lot growing on the bread in school – look out for some photos of it on the blog later.