Reading and Colouring Day

Hello, I am so sorry that I did not do a blog yesterday. I was very tired   🥱😴 so Mama made me a nice bubble bath then said I should sleep. I tried to get on the book blether todaay but I was a bit late and no one let me in. I have been reading my unicorn book and I also read the first bit of Skysteppers of chapter 1 page 3. I also want to look at Skulduggery Pleasant. Mama has read them all and thinks I will really enjoy the stories. Yesterday I found my maths a bit hard but mama and Mark always help me. I am good at the 5 x table but the 3 x table is tricky for me. I have a picture of a wolf to colour in today to help my mind rest a bit. I went on my bike a bit yesterday afternoon and am going to again later today.

Goodbye for now I may do another blog later. Be happy and be kind to each other. xxx

2 Replies to “Reading and Colouring Day”

1. I bet you were tired out from all the cycling you have been doing Tanith. Have you enjoyed the literacy tasks this week? The 3x table can be a bit tricky but keep working on it and you will get the hang of it. There is a new easy peasy chocolate chip cookie recipe on the cooking club page if you wanted to try it out- I know you are a keen baker Tanith!

2. Skullduggery Pleasant and Skysteppers are both for sale for £1 at the moment Tanith, as part of World Book Day – maybe you could get a copy and continue reading?
    I think the bubble bath and a day off the blog sounded like a great idea, as does the bike ride later. It’s important not to overdo screen time or home learning and take breaks when you need them! Sorry we missed you on the book blether earlier, we will catch up next week!