Robloxius Virisius

Hi all, Caspian is back!

We spent this morning on our bikes as we have been teaching Tanith to ride with her feet on the pedals. She managed today and then rode everywhere she could! We came back home in time for lunch and our calls with Mr Laidlaw. After my call, which didn’t last long as Teams was causing problems, I did some fraction work and I also created a new virus, the Robirus (scientific name: Robloxius Virisius). Its appearance is the Roblox logo and sticking out of it are some of the faces of Roblox characters such as the cursed winning smile. The Robirus strikes down people who don’t play Roblox. If you are lucky enough not to explode on infection, you get turned into a Roblox avatar and put in the game. For every infected human who enters the game, an antagonist of one of the famous Roblox games is released into our world. (e.g Piggy, Arsenal players, Bakon, Guesty, that stuff.)

Later on, I helped Tanith create a fungi microbe out of Playdoh. Also, Mum cut mine and Mark’s hair.

Farewell!

3 Replies to “Robloxius Virisius”

1. It’s great to hear you have been helping Tanith learn to ride her bike, what a supportive big brother you are. I love your Robirus Virus design! I like the way you have based it on Roblox and that you have thought about it’s appearance, who it infects and what happens to them. Keep up the good work Caspian. Hope to see you at our Teams meeting today!

2. I play a lot of Roblox with Charlie and Morven! We mostly play outlaster, shark bite, bloxburg, Wild West, (me and Charlie play it all the time and I just used up 600 robux on buying the mayor thing so I can sentence people to jail :D) I also play things like bee swarm simulator, murder mystery, jail break, tower of hell, camping, hole in the wall, titanic, pick a side and flee the facility. (and many more)

3. Hi Caspian,
    That was a clever idea to show the attributes (characteristics) of a real virus through Roblox. You have understood what a virus can do.