Home learning

Hi it’s Rhys. Today I have done a crossword, I have made a leaflet about the Great Wall of China, I done maths then I played battle ships

5 Replies to “Home learning”

1. Hi Rhys – thank you for helping Niamh out with her co-ordinates. Much appreciated!

I like your facts about the Great Wall of China but I need you to check your leaflet against the second level writing criteria – what do you need to work on?

Hope the golf went well yesterday!

2. Great to see you and Niamh playing the maths game together!
    Had you heard of any of the bad bugs in the crossword?
    Some interesting facts in your leaflet. Clear layout and design!

3. Well done, your maths you seem to have got the majority of your fractions work correct. Do you think you might take a look at the non-unit fractions side later this week or next week? I definitely think you are up to more challenge.

4. Hi it’s Rhys. I have tried to put as much punctuation in as I can. And I will try out the other maths

5. Hi Rhys, well done for having a look at your punctuation. And what’s your strategy for winning at Battleships?!