Esmaé’s Blog

Hi everybody yesterday I went on team holywood chat group and then I did some maths and writing. Today I did some five a day, cursive writing and fractions.  By Esmaé

3 Replies to “Esmaé’s Blog”

1. Hey Esmae! Thanks once again for your fantastic work from home. You are doing a great job!

I like the quality of your written piece about Sharm El Sheik – you have thought carefully about your vocabulary choices.
    A mature piece of writing – well done.

Stay well!

2. You have created a fantastic piece of writing about Sharm El Sheik, it makes me want to go and visit!! Maybe not in Summer though as it sounds a bit too hot. I like the range of activities that you have chosen to write about. Well done!

3. Your fractions work is really accurate Esmae well done. Just a small thing – when you write out a division sentence, remember the number we are dividing (the dividend) goes first, then the number we are dividing by goes next (the divisor).
    For example, 35÷ 7, not 7÷ 35.