Home learning

Hi it’s Niamh my login isn’t letting me login. Hi today I have done my angles, a poster to teach you how to wash your hands, I have also done my fractions and then I done a word search.

Hi all, Caspian is back!

I have decided to share my facts about the differences between the Arctic and the Antarctic as mum said she didn’t know some of the facts so I guessed others wouldn’t either.

1. Sled dogs are not allowed in Antarctica.
  2. Worms are the only insects which exist in the Antarctic.
  3. Some animals in Antarctica have antifreeze in their blood.
  4. There are no reptiles in the Antarctic.
  5. It has Ghost Mountains.
  6. There are +300 lakes in the Antarctic.
  7. The ice fish have no haemoglobin.
  8. Antarctica has no ants.
  9. The Antarctic has no time zone.
  10. There was once a nuclear power station in the Antarctic.

I have also done some research about the writer Robert Browning.

1. He was foremost a poet.
  2. He wrote the Pied Piper.
  3. He was seen as wilfully obscure.
  4. He wrote The Ring and the Book.
  5. He wrote Dramatis Personae.
  6. His poems had dark humour.
  7. He was born in Walworth.
  8. He was baptised 14 June 1812.
  9. He died 12 December 1889.
  10. For a time his career collapsed.

I have also done some work on microbes today and drawn a mural depicting World War Two. My great grandpa was captain of the Horsforth Home Guard and although I never met him, mum has told me lots of information about him.

Mum says we can spend tomorrow morning on our bikes as the weather is much nicer and we all want a bit more fresh air.

See ya!

Home learning

Hi it’s Rhys. Today I have done a crossword, a mural about max I done the decimal jeopardy task then I had my class call after that me and Scott went golfing I also made  a holiday brochure on Florida . 🏌️‍♂️🏌️⛳️

Hi everyone,

I have been learning about microbes and angles today. I also did some spelling. I have also been practicing my singing and dancing. I did two shows for my family last week and am doing another show this week. I watched our blackbirds today. They are making a nest in our sparrow hedge. We cant get enough fat balls for them all because they are all greedy but they need food to keep them healthy for their babies. I enjoyed our class call today.

Please be kind always and smile every day. I took my neighbours some cookies today which made them smile.

Love from Tanith xxx

Non-Physical Walls

Hi! Caspian here. I have done some maths and spelling today. I also have some work on Egypt. I have to do a mural of something important to me. (Which I’m still working on.) And write a blog about non-physical walls. Here are a few I know of:

1. Hitting the wall: Exhaustion.
  2. Mental wall: Wanting to block something out of your memories.
  3. Writers wall (Or is it Writers Block?): Unable to come up with content.
  4. Physical wall: A wall of bricks. (That one is a joke.)

Anyway, thats all for now! Bye!

My Day

Hello team Holywood. Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather 🌞☀️

Today I got 10/10 on my spelling quiz and mummy moved me up to wordlist 23! I am very chuffed with myself☺️.

I also worked on my fractions and simplifying them.  I feel that some were easy whilst others were trickier, so I am going to practice them a lot more.

I have been meaning to post  my health and well-being worksheets for a while.

Bye Bye O🌈🌸

Esmaés Blog

Hey everybody. Sorry I didn’t put what I was doing up yesterday. I did my five a day, some fractions and cursive handwriting. Then me and my mum looked up on the computer about sharm el sheik. We found out how much it costs to go there and what you could do. You can go and see the pyramids but you have to leave your hotel at 2.30 in the morning because the tour lasts 18 hours and its a really long day. You can go scuba diving too. I’ll post my work on it later. By Esmaé