Today’s Work

Hi,

Today I have completed completed 3 lines of 5 a day, I made a leaflet on Microbes and stared working on walls with a letter.

Woodpeckers and Chocolate Cookies Day

Hello, it’s Tanith.

Today we went for a walk in the woods and we saw the woodpecker again while he was making a hole in the tree trunk. We had mama made chocolate cookies for a treat. I have done some clock work and some angles work today. I also did my spelling and played noughts and crosses with mama.

Here are some animal facts which make me go WOW!

1. A cheetah runs in short bursts to catch zippy gazelles and antelopes.
  2. A snake smells things by its tongue. Thats why it flicks its tongue in and out.
  3. Giraffes can hiss and even whistle.
  4. A baby koala bear is called a joey.
  5. A baby goat is called a kid.
  6. Civits like coffee.
  7. Croocdiles have 60 to 70 teeth but humans only have 32.
  8. A bee hummingbird is the smallest bird in the world.
  9. Tigers live in Asia.
  10. One whale weighs the same as 30 elephants.

Be safe smile every day and always be kind.

Guess The Animal

I found this footprint, in the mud, near the river, when I went out for a walk recently.

Do you know which animal made this footprint?  Mrs. Madden.

Monday in the hub.

Hi everyone. What have you all been working on today?

We started the morning with Literacy here in the hub. Some of us worked on travel brochures, some wrote wee books on how to brush our teeth and some researched facts about famous walls. Next we moved onto Numeracy. Special shout outs to Kye, Orla, Dakota and Liam for their super work- see photos!

This afternoon we went for a walk and worked on our photography skills. We will post our photos tomorrow. Finally, we finished off the day by beginning our e-Bug IDL project.

Hope you have all had a good day today! 🙂

Hello

Hi! Today me and my mum have been doing fractions and microbes we read the presentation and i discussed  with mum!. We also did the quiz about microbes!. In fractions we used beads  to count out the fractions! And we also wrote them down to :). Now I’m helping my mum make my lunch!

-Alexa

Remember to Keep Yourself Safe Online!

How to Stay Safe Online

1. Think before you post any pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it. It’s not just yours anymore.
  2. Check your privacy settings with an adult and keep them as high as possible.
  3. Never let your browser save your password.
  4. Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do. Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are.
  5. Don’t share your personal details online (e.g. your address, email address or mobile number).
  6. Never give out your passwords and use a strong password (a mix of capital letters, numbers and characters).

Remember, if you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: tell your parent/ carer / teacher immediately