Book Blether

Hello is there a book blether today? I cant find a call invite or a post. I want to tell you all about the part of the enchanted wood Im reading now.

6 Replies to “Book Blether”

1. Hi Tanith – could you not get on to the meeting on Teams?
    Sorry you missed it. We’ll have a look at how we set it up.

2. Hi Tanith, sorry you couldn’t get onto Book Blether earlier. I enjoy hearing your Enchanted Wood updates. Maybe you could do a blog post about it? Hopefully we will see you next week in Book Blether.

3. I am up to chapter 13 now. The children and Moonface had an adventure with the ice bears and a bad snowman. I had to read chapter 11 and 12 again because I forgot what happened. I am reading chapter 13 this week with mama. SHe still loves the book. SHe read it when she was very little like me. I have found the faraway tree in our wood in Holywood because we live in a very magical place.

4. Hi Tanith, thanks for keeping us up to date. It certainly sounds exciting with ice bears and a bad snowman! I had forgotten about that part (I should read it again). And how nice that you have found the Faraway Tree in Holywood!