Home learning

Hi it’s Rhys the cheese burger. Toady I have completed the sumdog challenge, done my 5 a day, I completed my polar task and then completed the last polar task after that I done the sudoku, then I had lunch after lunch I read some books on epic then it was home time. Bye Rhys the cheese burger out!🍔

2 Replies to “Home learning”

1. Hi Rhys!
    Great Arctic work. 🙂 I can see that you have put a lot of thought into the climate change and the Arctic article because you’ve discussed what, why, how and what ifs. I’m really pleased that you have been able to show a lot of the learning you have done for this topic, too. I’m glad you mentioned your Power Point, it was a good one. Just a nit-picky point: remember capital letters for names of people and places. Well done, Rhys!

2. Hi Rhys
    That’s a very informative and interesting article about climate change in the Arctic. Job well done.