Average Day

Hi. Caspian here.

Today I had my first call with Mr Laidlaw for a while and I did some maths with him. I also did maths in my schoolbook and some spellings too.

I also did some work on the Arctic. I wrote a report on what I liked and what I didn’t like about the subject. I then drew some pictures and wrote down some facts in boxes. I also made a video about what I would take with me to the Arctic to survive. Unfortunately the file is to big to send by email or put on the blog but Mrs Jardine knows about it.

Goodbye.

2 Replies to “Average Day”

1. Hi Caspian,
    Thanks for letting us know about your Arctic survival video. It’s a shame we couldn’t see it. Hope you enjoyed making it. Maybe you could send us photos of your report and the facts? Well done though – sounds like you have put a lot of effort into all the subjects this week.

2. Hello Caspian
    Your report sounds interesting! You appear to have put a lot of thought and information into it, well done!