Muffins Day

Hello everyone,

Today I have been doing some maths and spelling and my picture with 3 animals there are two arctic foxes and one snow-owl. The Northern lights are at the top of the magic ice tree. The lights are all colours because they are magic.

After I did that I did my pancakes recipe. I also hope everyone had a good holiday! Its good to see that’s there are new people. I really enjoyed our call today. I also read Wow Animals and wrote down ten facts. Animals are amazing.

Mama made chocolate muffins for us. We also put some more food out for our sparrows. They really like fat balls the best.

Smile every day and be happy xxx

Average Day

Hi. Caspian here.

Today I had my first call with Mr Laidlaw for a while and I did some maths with him. I also did maths in my schoolbook and some spellings too.

I also did some work on the Arctic. I wrote a report on what I liked and what I didn’t like about the subject. I then drew some pictures and wrote down some facts in boxes. I also made a video about what I would take with me to the Arctic to survive. Unfortunately the file is to big to send by email or put on the blog but Mrs Jardine knows about it.

Goodbye.

In The Hub Today

Lots of literacy this morning, with lots of concentration on cursive writing.  Maths was mainly about angles. Everyone had to look for angles and take photos, then sort angles into groups – obtuse,  acute, or right angles. (There were so many photos of angles we couldn’t post them all!) The second level children also practised measuring angles with protractors. This afternoon we had some time in the forest, did some Arctic work and the Lego challenge.

Home learning

Hi it’s Niamh the salad here. Today I have been doing my angles and then I done my green times table I also maid a angles poster and I done sumdog and I read about German Shepard’s and storms. Bye I am a salad🥗

Home learning

Hi it’s Rhys the cheese burger. Toady I have completed the sumdog challenge, done my 5 a day, I completed my polar task and then completed the last polar task after that I done the sudoku, then I had lunch after lunch I read some books on epic then it was home time. Bye Rhys the cheese burger out!🍔

Big Maths Wednesday

Hello Holywood

Today I done a big  bundle of maths tasks this was a catch up on some of the previous tasks.

Missing you all and can’t wait to see you all again.🙃

Bye Bye O

Angles

We have been doing our angles today.  The  rope  is  a straight  angle.  The grass  is a straight angle.                 The bench is a right angle.

By Brooke,Gabriella and Daniel

angles

We did angles out  side it was fun there was  right angles and obtuse and   acute.

BY kye and jack