I’ll Never Be Gone…😈

Hi! Caspian here.

Today I did maths. I also did connectives in spelling. I researched the ANtarctica and wrote down ten facts. I did a piece of work about 250 words. I had to write either a lockdown story or a holiday story. I chose my holiday in Silloth a year ago. Here it is:

Me and my family went to Silloth last year on holiday. At the disco Mark won a prize for a free drink as he and Tanith won a dance contest. We also went down to the games and Tanith won every one. I gave Idris lots of walks. Then that night we had pizza then went into our cabin’s hot tub. The next day, we went to the pool and went in the jacuzzi. The day after we went to the beach in our Russian army truck. We went on a mini train ride the next day. After that, we went to the arcade and had hot dogs, candy floss and played on the racing arcade machines. We then went to look at the sea and take in the salty air. Next we had a picnic, consisting of: cheese and ham sandwiches, cake, and fruit.  I also learnt archery at a PE centre and Tanith did really well at shooting the arrows. I also had a nerf gun fight. I won!

I have also had a clear out of some of my books to make room for Pokemon books.  I want to donate the ones I have taken out to school.

That is all for today! And where did the sun go?!!!

Ekans! (Ekans (A Pokemon) for goodbye)

3 Replies to “I’ll Never Be Gone…😈”

1. That sounds like great memories of a fun holiday, Caspian! It sounds so good, I would like to know a bit more about the beach visit…was it a sandy beach or a pebble beach? What activities could you do there? Was it busy? Maybe the beach could have a whole paragraph of its own?

Well done finding the facts about the Antarctic. Is it very different to the Arctic?

2. I would love to hear some of your facts about Antarctica Caspian. Your holiday to Silloth sounds lovely. Could you add in some of your personal thoughts and feelings throughout it?

3. Hi Caspian – Mrs Armstrong and Miss Pattie have both given you excellent ways to extend your piece of writing. Remember to check out the criteria on page 2 of this week’s grid to see all the things you have to include in a second level piece of writing.
    Thanks, Miss Dale