Today’s Work

Hi,

Today I have done Sum Dog, 5 a day, punctuation sheet and 1 of the Polar tasks.  We went for a walk this morning as well.

3 Replies to “Today’s Work”

1. Hi Rhys, glad you had a good day for a walk! Your items for the Arctic expedition show you understand what the conditions would be like. Including a first aid kit is a very good idea. What would you need to take to thaw the water? You presented that piece of work neatly – good!
    You also included interesting facts about the Arctic and Antarctic (remember capitals for these place names, please!) and you were able to compare the two places. Well done, Rhys.

2. Sounds like you had a busy Monday full of learning Rhys. Your Arctic work is fab. I really like your comparison of the Arctic and Antarctic, lots of interesting facts. Your Arctic expedition kit is great too, well thought out and neatly presented. Well done!

3. I thought your Venn diagram had some good comparisons..anything else? Do people live in Antartica? How cold does it get in each place? I liked this piece of work a lot – that’s why I want even more!!