Big Thursday! Magazine cover!

Hello team Holywood!

This week for our big Thursday magazine cover challenge  I decided to make a cover for an arts and crafts magazine. I wanted it to be bright and fun. To start with I wrote down lots of ideas. Then three of my favourite ones and started to sketch some different layouts. I decided to call my magazine ‘NEON’ I decided to call it neon because I like bright colours and the word is quite short. I designed it by myself on the iPad.
Here is my magazine cover, what do you think?

bye bye.M

4 Replies to “Big Thursday! Magazine cover!”

1. Hi Mena, that is excellent!
    It is bright, clear and appropriate to the magazine subject. You have included information about what is inside the magazine so that people will want to buy it. Nice word play too! It was a good idea to write down your ideas first, to plan. I think you made great choices.

Well done! I would buy this magazine, Mena!

2. I love your magazine cover design Mena. It looks so professional! Good use of bold colours and text which would make it stand out on the shelves. I like the images you have used too. A super piece of work well done!

3. This looks great Mena! I love the bright colours and the catchy title. I would definitely stop and look at this in a shop. Very eye catching!