Sea shanties- Wellerman

This afternoon we all worked on music together in the hub. Here are some of our opinions.

Jack- I think the songs are catchy and it had a good beat.

Sarah- I think the beat was good when the other people joined in with the singing.

Brooke- I liked the violin.

James GM- I liked the original better because you hear all of the verses.

James G- I liked them both because they reminded me of a story that my brother told me about seeing a whale on holiday.

Bailey- The remix version was catchy.

Kaitlyn- I think this song is going to be stuck in my head for days.

Findlay- I think these songs are both awesome because I like the beat.

Miller- I liked doing the body percussion.

Larsson- I liked the original version but I didn’t like the clapping.

Olivia- I liked both versions but I prefer the remix because it is catchy and enjoyable.

Bruce- I liked both songs because they made me feel alive.

Carlay- I liked the remix version because the cat was funny in the video. I liked the bit when everyone joined in and I liked the beat.

2 Replies to “Sea shanties- Wellerman”

1. Sounds like everyone enjoyed hearing and joining in with at least one of the versions, so that was a good song choice! Maybe when I’m in the hub after the holiday some of you will be able to remember it to sing to me!

2. I had a go at the body percussion and I enjoyed it too Miller. Seems like you all had a great discussion about the 2 versions… I’m torn with which I like best, they are definitely catchy!