Big Thursday by Ella

Hi

Today I listened to the music by Nathan Evans – Wellerman.

I really like this song. It has a good beat. I liked the remix one best as there was a violin and I thought the cat was funny and the different voices and people in it.  I like Tiktok alot so this was my favourite one. I tried to sing along but found it tricky. I had a go “keeping the beat” which was good fun too.

I have started my magazine cover. It’s a kids magazine about Butterflies mainly and also some other insects. I haven’t finished it yet but this is what it looks like so far.

I have been reading and we went to the park. The slide is my favourite as you go really fast.

Bye

7 Replies to “Big Thursday by Ella”

1. Hi Ella, you have made a great start to your magazine cover. I am looking forward to seeing it finished.
    Glad you made the most of the nice weather today and got to the park.

2. Sounds like you have had a great Big Thursday Ella. We all enjoyed the Wellerman song in the hub too- we agreed with you and thought that the cat in the video was funny. I love your magazine cover. It is bright and eye-catching. I think it would definitely stand out on the shelves in a shop.

3. That looks like a really excellent slide Ella, I think that would be my favourite thing at the park too! Well done with your Big Thursday work, you’ve made a great start to your magazine so I’m looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

4. Where is that slide – it is very long!
    Glad you tried out the rhythms even though they were tricky – thank you!

5. Great start to your magazine Ella. Your writing is nice and clear and you have used illustrations and bright colours to make it eye catching. I think lots of children would love to read a magazine about insects – great idea!