BIG READ TASKS AND LIVE BOOK BLETHER!

Morning everyone!

I’ve added another reading task into the Big Read page on the blog. A non-fiction special this week inspired by my life long love of The Guiness World Book of Records!

Our first LIVE Book Blether starts at 10am! Bring along a book you have been enjoying recently and would like to share with us. Look forward to chatting books with you!

Mrs Jardine

3 Replies to “BIG READ TASKS AND LIVE BOOK BLETHER!”

1. Mrs Jardine, I loved hearing everyone talking about books they have enjoyed!
    My camera was broken, so I couldn’t share a book, so here is the one I was going to share, “On the Way Home” by Jill Murphy.

It is about a girl who grazes her knee on her way home and she tells a different story about how it happened to everyone she meets. If you want to find out how she really grazed her knee, I’ve put a link to the story here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URRAMHToe4s

2. That was a great session , Mrs J! Did I hear you say you’ve read Enid Blyton? I couldn’t believe my ears hearing mention of Enid Blyton’s books sooooooo many years later; I read the Famous Five entire collection when I was in P6 through to P7. Couldn’t get enough of them.