Believing in unicorns

Hello its me Tanith,

This is a blog so that whoever believes in unicorns can comment to say maybe a fact and  here’s a fact.

1. Horses were made from Unicorns.
  2. It says that the last unicorns went to Rainbowland and I believe in unicorns and Rainbowland.

Hope you all enjoyed see you all next time comment if you believe in rainbow land and unicorns.

Goodbye for now stay safe stay happy bye! xxx

5 Replies to “Believing in unicorns”

1. Hi Tanith,
    I like reading stories about unicorns, too.
    One of the things I find astounding about the programmes that David Attenborough narrates, like the Perfect Planet series, is that every episode I learn about a new creature that I never knew existed! There are always new animals and plants being discovered, especially in parts of the world that humans haven’t explored before. Sometimes the new things they find are as incredible as unicorns. I was amazed to learn about the iguanas that looked like dinosaurs, that go on a dangerous journey into a volcano to lay their eggs. They were so courageous and resilient with all the rocks that were falling around them, and strong to climb back out again, being brave in case the volcano erupted.
    I think humans like you are as incredible as unicorns, too, Tanith! What amazing creatures humans can be!

2. Thank you Mrs. Armstong, I have a funny unicorn book when one farts, two pees and three poops.
    I believe it is very funny and wired .

3. Hi Tanith,
    We all believe different things and that makes the world a very interesting and exciting place.
    In Scotland we have myths and legends about Kelpies, and of course the Loch Ness Monster which people have been hoping to catch a glimpse of for years. The unicorn is the national symbol of Scotland and appears on flags, coats of arms and buildings across the country. I wonder if you can find out why?