Hi it’s Rhys and Niamh,

Joint post today.  Today we have done PE and art.  We done 2 of the PE things the target one and the dice one but came up with our own exercises because we couldn’t go out side – burpees, push ups, star jumps, squats, lunges and running in the spot.  We created our name pictures for art too.

4 Replies to “”

1. Great idea to make up some of your own indoor exercises guys – its really not been the weather to go out has it? Well done with the 3D letters – Rhys I really like how you have chosen to leave yours white against the coloured background.

2. It sounds like you gave yourself a tough workout! Burpees, lunges AND squats – ouch! Well done you two. I love your name art pictures! The 3D lettering looks great and it really stands out against the background.

3. Hi Rhys and Niamh,
    Great work on the letters.
    Well done getting some indoor exercise, too. Did you try Mrs Nyondo’s fitness challenge last week?

4. That’s a fab idea to come up with some of your own exercises. Sounds like a tough work out but I bet you felt good afterwards. Great art both of you, I like the colours you have used.