Julius Caesar

Hi there! Caspian here!

Today I have done some maths and spelling and I also did a project on Julius Caesar. I did some illustrations to show the storyline. The first one is where Julius’ wife warns him he’ll die. The second one is Julius being murdered by Brutus and some other people. The third one is Mark Antony becoming emperor of Rome. The fourth is of Brutus killing himself on the battle field. I also am going to write down one fact about Roman gods each day at the back of my book.

Thats all today, See ya! Also today’s fact is…(Drumroll please!) There are 20 male deities with the Roman God Mars Of Romano Britain. For example, Toutatis and Camulos.

3 Replies to “Julius Caesar”

1. Hi Caspian, your storyline is well presented. You’ve taken care with your picture boxes, your illustrations and your writing and I am glad you put captions for anyone who didn’t know the story – this is a great piece of work. Well done!

2. Nice work Caspian – good presentation (I like the way you have drawn the stage curtains at either side of each box) and it is easy to follow with the captions underneath.

3. What a super piece of work Caspian. The drawings and captions are clear and informative. Which has been your favourite Shakespeare play so far?