Spelling test

Today I did my spelling test and got 10/10 I was so pleased! Now I can start the next word list.

I did some tricky maths and then did the zoom call.  It was nice seeing everyone but I still don’t like talking on it much.  Looking forward to seeing everyone’s toys next week.

Have a good weekend

Reece

5 Replies to “Spelling test”

1. Well done on getting 10/10 on your spelling Reece!
    Looks like you have been working hard on your maths too. It is a bit strange talking on the live chats but hopefully it will become more normal for us all. I’m looking forward to seeing all your toys next week!

2. Brilliant work Reece – you must have really got to grips with those air or ear words! Woohoo, new list!
    It is really strange talking on Teams but it’s okay if you mostly just want to listen to what other guys in the class have been up to. It’s so nice seeing them all isn’t it? I loved seeing Godzilla, I didn’t realise from your photo that he breathed fire! Very cool!

3. Great spelling Reece. It can be a bit strange talking to people online but I am sure you’ll get the hang of it with your class! Have a good weekend.