My Arctic adventure!!!

Hello team Holywood!

Yesterday I done an Arctic set up with my Lego. I got out my Arctic mission snowcat and I borrowed some of my sisters Arctic mission Lego which was a sled with a box in the back of the sled. The arctic set up is really cool. Mummy helped me set it up. I used the white  pillows from our white sofa for the snow. I could not put the picture up on the blog, sorry.

Today I made some snowflakes from pipe cleaners as part of the maths challenge. There is a picture below, what do you think?

This week has been really good so far and everyone’s blogs are very very good. I hope that everyone is doing well.

bye bye, M.

4 Replies to “My Arctic adventure!!!”

1. Hi Mena, I’m glad you had fun with the Arctic Lego and you extended it with the pillows. Have a good weekend.

2. It sounds like you’ve had lots of fun with your Lego this week Mena! I agree, we’ve had lots of great blog posts this week. Have a lovely weekend!

3. Fantastic snowflake pattern Mena! I love the colours you have chosen. Your Arctic Lego sounds amazing. Hope you have had a fun week full of learning! 🙂