Ye Olde Blog Post

Hi, Caspian here!

Today I have done some maths and I also did some spelling. I did some work on pronouns, and although it is very very hard, me and mum have been working on who owns the fish; we still don’t know! I had half an hour with Mr Laidlaw when I worked on x tables and some more algebra. I am also inviting candidates to apply for the job!

Today’s picture is of my handsome grey cat even though he wouldn’t show up on our class call today. Never mind, I’m annoyed but I still LOVE him.

Greetings! (I’m talking opposite)

5 Replies to “Ye Olde Blog Post”

1. Hi Caspian – I like the content of your Ye Olde Job Advert – well considered. It is very difficult to read – I can see that you were trying to do an ancient scripture. Try typing it on your laptop and choosing a scrolling font. Looks ye olde but is ye easy to read!!

I agree with Ori – beautiful cat!!

2. Nice to see your cat, Caspian. Don’t worry about the cat not wanting to be on the Teams meet though, I don’t think cats always like being told what to do.
    I agree with the desirable skills that you have requested in your job application.
    Keep going with the who owns the fish problem!

3. I think your job advert would attract a very kind and caring King or Queen. Your cat looks so cute and cuddly Caspian! I’m not sure if my cats would show up on a video call either – they like to do their own thing!

4. I like the way you have tried using old English to write your advertisement, Caspian. That is a lovely photo of your cat and, I agree, your cat does look beautiful.