True story 3 little pigs vocabulary

Today I started with my words, I then listened to the true story of the 3 little pigs again so I could do the vocabulary sheet.  I listened to it to find out what the words mean.

I also watched some bbc bite size which was good showing me fractions.  Then I did some partitioning on some big adding up, this took a while and needed a lot of help but I can see how it works.

I then did my little blog and am getting quicker finding where the letters are on the keyboard, I’m getting good at using the mouse.

4 Replies to “True story 3 little pigs vocabulary”

1. Great definitions and sentences Reece – I particularly like “my diet is chocolate” – I can relate to that!! It’s great that you are improving your keyboard skills, I think your blog posts are fab.

2. Hi Reece,
    I think you’re doing a great job of doing your own blogs. It’s good that you learn a bit more about it each time.

That’s great that you can see how the big adding up works.

Great work.

3. Fantastic work Reece. I really like the way you have used drawings to help you with your maths work. Great to hear that you are enjoying blogging!

4. Hi Reece,
    It is great that you are learning the blogging skills, because we get to see all the great work you are doing! Keep going, Reece.