What I’ve been doing

Hi everybody

I’ve written out all my au sound words 3 times in colourful rainbow colours. I could read them first try 🙂

I listened to the true story of the three little pigs : ) I answered the questions.
1. The wolf isn’t happy because people dont know his version of the story.
2. People think wolves are big and bad because they eat furry cute animals.
3. The wolf was trying to make a birth day cake for his granny.
4.The wolf ran out of sugar.
5. He thinks the first pig isn’t so smart because he made his house out of straw
6.The wolf blew the houses down because his cold made him sneeze.
7.I think the third pig was rude to the wolf because he thought the wolf was there to blow his house down.
8.I believe the wolfs story because you could hear him sneeze and it sounded like he had a cold.

I also read other books on epic and I really like cat ninja. Iv’e also done the maths problems except for the very last one as I need to count how many staff members are in the school. I also did some sum dog.

bye for now team Holywood.

4 Replies to “What I’ve been doing”

1. Hi Rory,
    Well done with your au words, good to hear you could read them all first try. Fantastic sentences to answer your questions about the Three Little Pigs stories.

Who would you recommend Cat Ninja to?

Keep going with your hard work, Rory!

2. Hi Rory,
    Great answers to the Three Little Pigs stories.
    Well done with your rainbow words.
    Great work.

3. Fantastic reading comprehension work Rory. You have answered in sentences which is great! I really liked the True Story of the Three Little Pigs, did you enjoy it? Keep up the hard work. 🙂

4. Ah well done Rory, excellent answers to the questions. Which version of the three little pigs do you prefer?