Tuesday 26th January by Ella

Hi,

I really enjoyed the Teams Meeting today and showing my guineapigs to everyone.  I wasn’t as shy today and felt ok talking to everyone.

I have been doing some maths, reading tricky words. We listened to the true story of the 3 little pigs and then mum read the fairy tale times to me. Yestersay I wrote out sentences about the Arctic. Today I have painted and used sticks and leaves similar to Mrs Nyondo’s picture.   We went for a walk and I slipped over as it was quite icy on the road. I hurt my leg but I’m ok now.

Bye

5 Replies to “Tuesday 26th January by Ella”

1. Oh Ella what a shame you fell. I’m glad your ok.

Great work. I love the picture you made.

I’m glad you enjoyed your teams meeting today. I bet they all loved seeing your guineapigs.

2. Hi Ella,
    Your picture is beautiful! It’s come out really well.
    Great Arctic sentences.
    Glad you felt better about the Teams meeting and pleased your leg is feeling better.

3. It was so great to see and hear from you today Ella. I loved meeting Chocolate and Snowflake, they are very cute and cuddly!! Fantastic artwork- I’m sure Mrs Nyondo will be impressed. 🙂

4. I really enjoyed the Teams Meeting today too Ella, thanks for showing us your guinea pigs! Sounds like you’ve been working really hard again at home, great sentences!

5. Hi Ella
    I’m gutted I missed the Teams meeting. Sounds like it went great. Would have loved to see Snowflake and Chocolate. Next time, hopefully.

Don’t I just love your paintings, Ella! Miss Pattie is so right, I’m well and truly impressed! Who knows, you could exhibit them at the next Spring Fling!
    Glad to hear you’re ok, after your fall earlier.
    Take care!