I Am 7 Day

Hello

On Sunday it was my birthday and I became 7 years old. I had fun with my family and we had a lovely happy walk in the woods with our dog. We all ate cake that mummy made and it was super duper delicious. She made me a chocolate cake with ruby icing and gold glitter. She also made little rainbow troll cakes for everyone but I got to keep the trolls from each cake. The cake under the choclat was a rainbow and I was so surprised. There was also gold that you could eat on the choclat. These are three happy pictures because I coundnt decide on one.

I found a surprise present left outside from my best friends Sam and Sevi. They were really kind and gave me a unicorn snuggly and a unicorn balloon. I also found some cake fireworks and Mark lit them on my cake. I got lots of lovely presents from Mark, Mummy, Caspian, all my cats and Portia. I loved my bath bomb last night it had a toy tiger in the middle of it.

Today i did some work with Caspian about Pabu the red panda who lives with his mummy in a zoo. we put a report on the computer. I also did some maths.

Smile every day and be happy, love from Tanith xxx

7 Replies to “I Am 7 Day”

1. Hi Tanith, belated happy birthday! Sounds like you had a really happy day. Your cake looks delicious and that was a nice surprise from your friends. The report on the red panda is interesting. Do all red pandas like bamboo, or just Pabu?

2. Wow Tanith, it sounds like you had a super birthday! Happy belated birthday. I love your cakes, they look delicious. It was very kind of Sam and Sevi to drop off gifts for you. Great teamwork with Caspian on your red panda report. You have researched some interesting information about Pabu- well done!

3. It sounds like you had a great birthday. The cake looks delicious!
    How lovely of Sam and Sevi to get you a present.
    Well done on your report too.

4. Belated happy birthday Tanith! I hope your day was lovely, it sounds like it was.I’m not surprised you couldn’t pick just one happy picture!

5. Hello Thank for all the comments and yes I did have a lovely belated birthday thanks see you all next time bye for now:)😀:)