Home School

Day 11 of home school learning today i done some maths in my new maths book then i done a newspaper report on my story its called The Search For The Golden flower.

4 Replies to “Home School”

1. Your new maths book looks very nice and colourful Niamh – I’m glad to see you are practising your times tables. Nice writing too – I hope the fairies manage to find the golden flower.

2. Hi Niamh,
    You have completed a lot of work! Fantastic tables practise in your book, I could only see one sum to correct out of all those many sums, so very well done! (Can you please check 6 x 2=?) You did well with the number spelling, too.
    You have written a good summary of the Golden Flower story because it is in order and you have included detail. Be careful with T and t! Very good spelling in your report.
    Thank you for all the effort you are putting in, Niamh, it’s great to see on the blog.

3. Great piece of writing Niamh- well done. You have used some great sentences. I like your illustration too. Good job on the maths work too.