Experiment and spelling

Today I started with my words, we then listened to the true story of the three little pigs.  It was really funny and I laughed a lot.

Then I did the experiment with lard, I can see now how the polar bears stay nice and warm.  Made some lovely bird feeders for the birds afterwards (thanks Miss Dale)

I have just had a go on the computer and put a post on all by myself! (Mum at the side) I managed to use the mouse, log in and type all the words I needed.  I learned how to delete and get capital letters too, this was good fun.

6 Replies to “Experiment and spelling”

1. Great work!

love the photos of the experiment.
    The bird feeder looks great and i’m sure it will be gone in no time!

Great sentences too.

2. Super reading comprehension Reece, and I’m glad you liked the story – I think it’s a funny one too.

Great bird feeder, you’ll have lots of visitors now.

3. Hi Reece,
    Good answers in your Three Little Pigs comprehension. Glad you enjoyed the lard experiment. The bird feeder looks great and the birds will be very grateful in this cold weather.

4. You look like an expert at making the bird food, Reece. Good on you!
    I need to learn that so I can stop sharing my Weetabix biscuits with the birds in the neighbourhood..

5. I’m glad you managed to do the experiment with the lard, Reece. I looks like you have made a great big lard and seed cake for the birds – they’ll love that. Well done for putting your own post on the blog.

6. Fantastic reading comprehension work Reece. I listened to the story today too and really enjoyed it! Well done for doing the lard experiment and making bird feeders- I bet the birds will love them. I’m glad you have had a go at blogging and had fun!