I Am 7 Day

Hello

On Sunday it was my birthday and I became 7 years old. I had fun with my family and we had a lovely happy walk in the woods with our dog. We all ate cake that mummy made and it was super duper delicious. She made me a chocolate cake with ruby icing and gold glitter. She also made little rainbow troll cakes for everyone but I got to keep the trolls from each cake. The cake under the choclat was a rainbow and I was so surprised. There was also gold that you could eat on the choclat. These are three happy pictures because I coundnt decide on one.

I found a surprise present left outside from my best friends Sam and Sevi. They were really kind and gave me a unicorn snuggly and a unicorn balloon. I also found some cake fireworks and Mark lit them on my cake. I got lots of lovely presents from Mark, Mummy, Caspian, all my cats and Portia. I loved my bath bomb last night it had a toy tiger in the middle of it.

Today i did some work with Caspian about Pabu the red panda who lives with his mummy in a zoo. we put a report on the computer. I also did some maths.

Smile every day and be happy, love from Tanith xxx

Zoos

Hello. Caspian here.

Today I watched Newsround and discussed with Tanith and Mum (Mark was walking the dog at the time) about what was the most interesting article. The happy news (AKA Cute news) was on today, and as always, I picked something from that. I chose to write about Pabu the red panda from Oregon Zoo. Tanith and I worked on our report together and wrote it in MSWord.

Judging by the name I’m guessing its along the Oregon trail. I also learnt that they give homes just like their natural ones to: wolves, elephants, lions, tigers, cheetahs, more elephants, penguins, red pandas, LOADS more elephants and more! I was also asked to write what I do and don’t like about zoos. What I do like is when the animals are taken into care and given a natural enclosure. What I don’t like is when they are taken in and forced into a small cage for people to stare at them while they are forced to do tricks. Which basically points out I think circus animals are mistreated. I REALLY like animals.

Back to the point, I did some SumDog today and I was only on for a brief while but I got 67 coins. Yesterday I lost my tooth, my first molar. I tried to wash it but it fell down the drain. I should take more care.

My happy picture today is me and Saxon having a big cuddle.

Visit to a game reserve 2018

Hi everyone! Thought I’d share some photos from my safari in Zambia in 2018. It was a day trip; the game reserve is 40 km (about 25 miles) from the capital city Lusaka.

Entrance to the beautiful, wooded game reserve. Hotel has small number of guest rooms for overnight stays., open-air restaurant, swimming pool, park for children, meetings’ venue, and bar, nature trails, game viewing. Popular for lunches, day-visits, long weekend getaways, out-of-town meetings, or ‘mindfulness’ .retreats. The animals just get on with their business and visitors can view and photograph without disturbing them. And everybody is happy. Man and beast alike!
Eland – world’s largest antelope. Comes in variety of shapes and sizes and colouring. Beautiful animals.
while all the other animals in the reserve roam freely, the lions live in an enclosure. Their bit of the habitat is closed off by a massive high wire fence for everybody’s safety. They didn’t look very happy.
The zebra’s, like all other animals (except lions) mingle with the humans quite freely, doing their own thing.
This is a kudu, from the family of antelopes as well. Quite bold this one was, walked over to the open air outside restaurant to see what we were having for lunch.

Home School

Day 11 of home school learning today i done some maths in my new maths book then i done a newspaper report on my story its called The Search For The Golden flower.

Today’s Work

Today I have been working on Algebra, Sum Dog – I am on the world leader board for Kabloom now too.

I have made a presentation for my Arctic Adventure too.

I’ll need to email my presentation to the school because I can’t upload it.

Esmaé’s Blog

Hey everybody today I did some five a day then some function maths. After that mum was trying to help me do some algebra. I’m not sure if their the right answers because it’s been a while since my mum has done them algebra questions because there different to the other ones from last week lol. I’m off to do some spelling now. By Esmae