Friday 22nd January by Ella

Hi

I am glad it’s Friday as I need a rest because I’ve been busy again today. Mum and I went for a walk where we live, I saw cows, sheep, birds and a pheasant today. The sunshine made me feel happy today. We read a book called ‘The Toy Box’ and then I was reading out words that I know.

We looked at numbers and i was  counting back and forwards.

Mum got some lard and I couldn’t stop laughing doing the experiment with the water and lard.  It felt gooey.  My hand was warm and my other hand was 🥶 freezing! Polar bears must stay really warm then. I will need to do that again as mum forgot to take a photo of me doing it.

We went shopping as my guineapigs needed carrots and cucumber and lettuce.

My HWB happy photo today is my family. They make me very very happy and I love them all.

Have a nice weekend everybody 😊

5 Replies to “Friday 22nd January by Ella”

1. It’s great to get out for a walk, especially when the sun is shining. I’m glad you managed to do the experiment Ella. I did it too, with some children at the childcare hub and then we used the lard to make some fat balls for the birds. That is a lovely happiness photo – our families are special.

2. The blubber hand investigation has got a lot of children talking this week. How interesting!
    I hope you have a relaxing weekend. Thank you again for all your hard work.

3. What a lovely photo of your family. I bet you look forward to all being together again.
    I can imagine you laughing alot whilst doing the experiment.

Well done for all your hard work.

4. Glad you had fun doing the lard experiment, Ella. Sounds like a lovely walk. Do you know what all the birds were that you saw? Great photo!

5. I’m glad you enjoyed doing the experiment Ella- the lard does feel a bit funny and squishy!! I love your family photo- you all look very happy. I hope you had a good weekend. Looking forward to hearing what you get up to this week. 🙂