Mural Day

Hello everybody,

Today I have done some maths. I am very good at adding big numbers using partitions but I need help with halfing and quatering. Mark and mummy have helped me a lot today. I did really well with my spelling today with mummy and with Mr Laidlaw. I answered questions about the missing penguins and also did a story mural of my book the Enchanted Wood.

I have also done a poster to ask people to smile and be happy. I added some flowers and the sun as flowers cant grow and be happy without the sun. I wrote my letters in bright colours so people would see my poster.

After I did my school work we all went for a walk in the woods. It is our promis to walk a mile every day but we love the woods anyway. I asked mummy to take a picture for my happiness picture as I found my magic tree. When a nice person climbs to the top of my tree there is the magic cloud lift which takes them to Rainbowland. Today is the first day I wore my new check coat. It is very warm and I think it looks very smart.

Be kind, smile everyday and be happy, lots of love from Tanith xxx

4 Replies to “Mural Day”

1. You have had a very busy day Tanith!
    We are going to work on quartering next week. One step at a time with new learning!!

I really like your poster – thank you for your positive message.
    Hope to see you tomorrow at the P1-3 Big Catch Up!

2. Hello Tanith,
    I agree, your coat does look warm and smart.
    I like the message on your poster, and I think the colours and the way you have chosen to illustrate it is very appropriate.
    Your story mural is brilliant! Your drawing of Moonface looks just as I had imagined him from the book.
    Keep going with the maths, the more you do the easier it gets.

3. Smile Every Day and Be Happy! What a lovely message to send out to the world. Your poster is neat, colourful and eye-catching – great work Tanith!

4. Hey Tanith! Your Moonface is just like from the show! Also, I would like to wish you a happy birthday for when it happens on January 24th!