Le Crenowolf

Hi all, Caspian is back!

I finished reading Macbeth today. It was a big plot twist when Banquo was killed. I am going to do the Macbeth mural tomorrow. I have worked on 5-a-day and function machines in maths. I also translated the descriptions for le crenowolf. I haven’t put the English on the picture on purpose.

Also Miss Dale I am sorry for using the chat room in our class yesterday. I will join in properly in the next class.

For my poster, I have created an anti-pollution poster. It shows the stinky earth inviting beings from outer space to come and visit but the aliens are saying ‘not likely’!

And finally, what did the ghost teacher say to her class?

Watch the board and we will go through it one more time hahahahahah

До свидания (Russian for good bye. They use a different alphabet.)

4 Replies to “Le Crenowolf”

1. Hi Caspian, I like how you have used humour to get your point across in your poster. I think for impact it would have been good to make the letters of the message a bit bigger, just for clarity, but a great idea. Well done getting your maths and literacy done too. Banquo’s death surprised me, too, when I first read the play.

2. Hi Caspian, Well done for working hard on your French! I have started to translate some of your Crenowolf poster. Is there a reference to “snakes on fire trampling you until you melt”???? Or am I way off the mark? We may need Madame Hamilton’s French expertise for this one!

3. Hi Mrs Jardine! The translation of the tail area is, Its snake tail can go on fire and whip you until you melt.
    But anyway, thanks for trying to translate it! If you translate the whole thing, whoever does it right gets a prize.