Indiana Jones Palm Oil Poster (If u haven’t watched Indiana jones and I think it was called…. the last crusade then it won’t make sense).

4 Replies to “Indiana Jones Palm Oil Poster (If u haven’t watched Indiana jones and I think it was called…. the last crusade then it won’t make sense).”

1. My kids love all the Indiana Jones films but it’s been a while since I’ve watched them. The destruction of the rain forests is so, so sad. You have managed to get lots of important points across in this poster Rhona – well done. I always try to remember to check for palm oil in the ingredients list when I’m doing my shopping.

2. I like the Indiana Jones reference there Rhona. A very informative poster too, thank you for sharing.

3. Great work Rhona. It’s been a long time since I watched that movie!
    I will check for palm oil when I shop too.
    Thanks for sharing.

4. Well done, Rhona, a very informative poster. We look for sustainable palm oil in our shopping – it’s amazing how many things have palm oil in! Cool movie link, too!