Esmae’s Blog

Hi everybody. Today I finally finished my Macbeth poster. I enjoyed watching the short movie about it. I liked it better than Romeo and Juliet. So Macbeth was about a man and his friend who got told by some Witches that Macbeth would be King and that his friend would father a King. But Macbeth and Lady Macbeth plan to murder his best friend and another King called Duncan. Then King Duncan’s son makes an army to kill Macbeth so that Duncan’s son Malcolm can rightfully be King.  They put Macbeth’s head on a stick and put it in the castle. I also did some top trumps algebra and the chilli Five a day. Then I did my protest poster about saving the animals on our planet. By Esmae

4 Replies to “Esmae’s Blog”

1. Well done for finishing your Macbeth poster Esmae. I can see you have put a lot of time and effort into it! Your protest poster looks great too. I love the colours you have used and the shape of your letters. Fab work!

2. Well, Esmae, I’ve been looking forward to seeing your Macbeth poster and I wasn’t disappointed! Your illustrations are great and you almost tell the whole story just from the detailed character descriptions.
    Well done with your spicy maths today, too.
    I like the poster because the lettering is curvy so it makes it friendly (not sharp straight lines, that might feel a bit formal) so it makes me want to care about the animals. What do you think we should do to save the animals?