Igloo Day

Hello, I have learned about igloos today then I wrote down some facts and drew an igloo.

I also did some maths questions which mummy helped me with. Then I had a maths call with Mr Laidlaw. I also read some more of my book and did a diagram about two children from the book who are called Beth and Frannie. Today we visited Roundabout Land in the enchanted wood.

My happy picture today is my yummy hot choclat supreme. It has marshmallows, cream, jazzies and unicorn sprinkles.

Smile everyday and stay safe. Love from Tanith xxx

4 Replies to “Igloo Day”

1. You have written a lot of facts about igloos Tanith – well done. That is a very special hot chocolate – it looks like it has a cupcake on top.

2. Hello Tanith,
    Thanks for putting lots of effort into your igloo work. It is great that you have compared the modern Inuit houses to the igloos.
    What a treat for your happy picture!

3. Ooh that hot chocolate looks amazing Tanith- what a treat!! Great work on your igloo drawing and research.