Tuesday 19th January by Ella

Hi, I liked seeing my teachers and friends on Teams today but I felt quite shy and was shy to talk infront of everyone.

Yesterday and today I have been on Sumdog, Epic reading and yesterday I read some books at home and mum did numbers on the whiteboard for me to recognise.

This is my Igloo and how to build it. I don’t think I would like to live in the Arctic.  It looks too cold and I would be freezing. I would need to have all my winter clothes on altogether at the same time to keep warm.

This is my happy photo.  I got a trampoline for my birthday.

Bye

6 Replies to “Tuesday 19th January by Ella”

1. Hi Ella,
    The trampoline is a great birthday present. Lucky you!
    Well done with your reading and Sumdog.
    The drawing of the igloo is great and you are right, the caribou blankets would help you to keep warm. Your instructions were in a sensible order and clear.
    It’s nice that Mum could help you with your numbers.

2. PS Ella, it is natural to feel shy, because it is an unusual way to see your teachers and your friends. Just remember you have interesting things to say and we want to hear them! After a few goes it will feel much less strange.

3. Great instructions on how to build your igloo Ella – you have worked hard. Your trampoline looks great fun.

4. I agree, I don’t think I would enjoy living in the Arctic either Ella – Scotland is cold enough for me. It was lovely seeing you on the Teams chat! Its really strange being on camera though isn’t it? I think we all felt a little shy. You were all very funny in the chat though!

5. Hello Ella
    Well done on all the work you are doing at home. Trampoline looks like great fun, lucky you!
    I share yours and Miss Stapleton’s feelings about living in the Arctic; was looking at the pictures the other day and thinking ‘No way Hosea, not going there!’ I wouldn’t mind a day visit, though.

6. It was great to see you yesterday on the class Teams meeting! It feels a bit funny talking to everyone on the screen doesn’t it? Hopefully we will get used to it! 🙂