Some more work from today.

Hi again
This morning I started with my dictionary words. This is my sentences.

Guy Fawkes committed treason with his gunpowder plot.
My prophecy for 2021 is that I will get more confident rollerblading.
I asked Rory not to break my build on Minecraft, but he did anyway. This betrayal haunts me until this day.
The man was arrested for conspiracy to commit murder.
My friend told me the shop was gifting free sweets, but I realised this was deceit.
People believed there was a high level of corruption in the local government.
My cat ,Diego, likes to pin my cat ,Zorro, down to show dominance.

I also spent a lot of time on algebra today with my Dad so I was able to do quite a bit towards the Sumdog challenge. I might need to do a bit more practise on algebra but I understand the terms variable, constant and coefficient and I’m a bit better at simplifying.

3 Replies to “Some more work from today.”

1. Hello again!
    Your sentences show you have a good understanding of the words, Cleo. Well done. Good punctuation, too.
    It is great that you are recognising your maths learning. Keep going!

2. Excellent Cleo – sounds like you are making great progress with the algebra. I’m going to check how everyone is getting on with their challenge on Sumdog tomorrow and send out some extra coins to people working hard so look out for those!

3. Excellent sentences using your dictionary words Cleo. It sounds like you are really getting the hang of algebra – well done.