Medicine for Big Al the Allosaurus

Today I enjoyed writing out my medicine for Big Al the Allosaurus, he had a broken claw.  It took ages but mum helped me put all the words together that I had picked.

Also wrote out my words and did some adding up, I’m getting really quick at adding sums but take away takes me more time.

We are doing a little reading each day , the book I’m reading is ‘the first hippo on the moon’

4 Replies to “Medicine for Big Al the Allosaurus”

1. Hi Reece,
    Your medicine recipe is brilliant! It rhymes so well and even has a clear instruction at the end. Well done! Great maths today, too.

2. Your medicine recipe sounds brilliant Reece – I really like the rhyming words and well done with your maths.

3. The First Hippo on the Moon sounds like a funny book- are you enjoying it? Fantastic medicine recipe for Big Al the Allosaurus and great fractions work too.

4. Oh well done, clever you getting the rhymes in too! And you’ve remembered your time connectives, super.