Esmaes Blog

Hey everybody. Today I did some 5 a day medium level and some top trumps algebra. I think I’m getting better at it. I also watched Macbeth on BBC and started drawing a mural about it. I’ve still got a lot more to do on it. So Macbeth is about a called Macbeth who has a friend called Banquo who bump into 3 witches who told him he would be king and that his friend would father a King. Macbeth and Lady Macbeth planed to kill king Duncan so Macbeth and Lady Macbeth would be king and queen. Macbeth wants more power. Two henchmen come and Macbeth plans to kill his friend and his son. Everyone teams up to battle against Macbeth army and he dies. The malcolm army take over his castle and they put his head on a stick. By Esmae

3 Replies to “Esmaes Blog”

1. Hello Esmae,
    I am looking forward to seeing your finished mural, you’ve made a good start. Did you prefer the story of Macbeth or Romeo and Juliet? Well done on your maths today.

2. Thanks for the story summary Esmae, looking forward to seeing your mural! Well done with your maths, you’re working really hard. Just make sure you’ve fully solved some of the equations – for example if 3x=27, you could then divide 27 by 3 to get x=9.

3. Your mural looks interesting so far Esmae. You have been working hard on you algebra and well done for your summary of Macbeth.