Today

Hello everyone! Today I’ve made a terrarium. The other day we got some more plants from my granny. After that I did my five a day and then went sumdog. My mum is also going to give me some other things on maths. Then I will do spelling. I’m not sure what i’m going to be doing in it yet. Then my mum will give me a few things to do about Japan. I will do a bit more about polar bears. After that I will go on the on the teams thing. I will do the thing that I’ve not finished after. By Orla.

3 Replies to “Today”

1. Hi Orla,
    You have been busy again! The terrarium looks lovely, well done. What kind of plants do you have in there? Did you use nay special soil, or just soil from the garden?
    Let us know what you find out about the polar bears.

2. Your terrarium looks amazing Orla. Are they difficult to look after? It sounds like a busy day for you.

3. Fantastic terrarium Orla. Which types of plants do you have in it? I am looking forward to seeing you this afternoon at the class catch up!