Working today

Hi everyone.
Today I started with the maths problems. I liked that I was part of it and Cleo asked if we were famous!

1. There would be 24 praying mantis (and it would be complete chaos!).
2. Rhona, Oriana and Skye would have 102 books in total.
3. There would be 69 people in total meaning they would need 3 buses. This would cost the school £450.
4.  The P1s would eat 12 sausage rolls in total leaving 63. The P2s would eat 21 in total. This would leave 42.
5. Kohdie would need to cook 40 in total. This would take 4 packets.

I then followed up with Sumdog.
Then I watched some information videos on Inuits and their igloos. I also read the information provided on the sheet. I then drew a diagram of outside the igloo and then inside the igloo.

I then read another chapter of the Christmasaurus by Tom Fletcher.

Finally here is my happy picture for today. A pile of my cuddly toys from last night, including my Mickey I described last week.

Bye for now
Rory

2 Replies to “Working today”

1. Hello Rory,
    I love your happy picture!

Super drawing of the igloo. I’m pleased you took the time to draw the inside and the outside. Do you think you would like to live in an igloo?

2. Oh, I got it right – it was Mickey Mouse in a Hallowe’en costume! Your igloo diagram is great, Rory and I didn’t know you had so many cuddly toys!