Save Wildlife, Bin Your Rubbish

Hello! Caspian here!

Today we started officially doing the mile a day challenge as Mum only signed us up last night but unofficially we have been walking in the woods or by the river every day.  Today we went through the small forest across the road from the park. We saw a tree creeper – the first one I have ever seen. We didn’t have a camera with us so I have attached a picture from online so you can see what it looks like. I was cross to see so much litter. I found a 7up bottle which a shrew or mouse could have easily got trapped inside. I put it in the park bin.

Our cat Dodger isn’t in a good condition. He has been sick by my bed and in the kitchen and he has a runny nose.  Mum was up with him all last night. The vets collected him two days ago to give him some medicine. They said it could take at least a week for him to recover.

We got a new school laptop today that we can keep for all our future learning needs. (Thank you Miss Dale and it was great to see you.) Also schoolwork-wise I did two things on Percy Fawcett – a letter from Percy to his wife and a news article, some maths – 5 a day and times tables, and the French animal jumble.

My happy photo for today is Big Eye the minion wearing a fez hahahahahahah! He is Tanith’s teddy and she nearly exploded in laughter when I put the fez on LOL LOL XD LOL

6 Replies to “Save Wildlife, Bin Your Rubbish”

1. It’s great that you spotted a tree creeper, Caspian, but not so good that you had to pick up someone else’s rubbish – I do that from time to time near where I live. I don’t really understand why people can’t take their rubbish home and dispose of it properly. It is good that you are looking after your environment. I like your happy picture – it is very funny.

2. Caspian – you’ve learned very young that you put a fez on anything and it immediately makes you smile and feel happier! Good stuff!

Thank you for the environmental message – if everyone diposed of their rubbish correctly it would make a huge impact across the planet!

Thank you!

3. What a responsible thing to do, Caspian! Wouldn’t it be great if everybody disposed of their rubbish the right way?
    I’m glad you uploaded a picture of the tree creeper because in my mind, I saw a climbing plant when I read the name. Ha ha! What a beautiful bird it is,too!

4. Hi Caspian, Well done for picking up the rubbish. It makes me sad that you have to. My children and I do a litter pick along our road about once a month and we can tell by what is dropped that it is mainly from adults, not children. I wonder how we can get the message across?

Well done covering lots of numeracy and literacy today. I can see why Tanith laughed at the Minion!

I hope your cat is better very soon.

5. Fantastic blog post Caspian. It’s good to hear that you have been helping clear up litter- although it shouldn’t have been left there in the first place!! I love your happy photo- it made me smile. 🙂