RHONA DAY!

On 23rd of December is Rhona day! It’s because in 2020 on the 23rd of December I got REALLY LUCKY! πŸ˜€ I went to the charity shop, and we saw a huge jar of sweets in it and it was a guess how many was in it challenge. I guessed 159 and we got a phone call back saying that it was EXACTLY 159! πŸ˜€ I got to keep the jar! Charlie was DELIGHTED! πŸ˜€ We also went to this shop and we saw a bottle of wine that had the EXACT spelling of RHONA ON IT! We call it Rhona wine though we still haven’t drunk any of it. Β I also got my FIRST EVER Dr Pepper! πŸ˜€ It was a GREAT day and by coincidence it was great grandpa’s birthday on that day! Β And I got a brilliant little sugary snack at emmm… I forgot the name.

By Rhona

5 Replies to “RHONA DAY!”

1. Rhona, I am so pleased for you winning the jar of sweets! Was it in the Oxfam bookshop? I had a guess at the one in there and I have been wondering how many sweets there were. I think I guessed about 30 sweets too many. Well done on your sweetie estimation skills! That was a great day. I hope your next December 23rd is a Happy Rhona Day too.

2. Wow! Well done for guessing correctly Rhona – that is very impressive you got the exact number! Hope you and Charlie enjoyed the sweets. Did you share them with Mum and Dad too??

3. Im loving the Rhona Day!
    Imagine guessing the exact amount of sweeties in the jar! I hope they were good.

4. I’ll have to try and remember that date so that I can wish you ‘Happy Rhona Day’ before the Christmas holidays this year. It does sound like a very lucky day for you.