My work

Hi everyone
Here is my picture for the photography challenge. I actually took it yesterday when we had to drop some supplies off to my G.G. We went a walk there and my Mum told me to take some pictures of things I found interesting. She must’ve known this was coming! I thought this red tree was interesting as it’s very colourful for winter time.

I’ve been looking at shapes and colouring in half. I also then did some Sumdog for more maths.

For literacy I had a go at the quick reading about planet Zog.
My answers to the questions were
1. Zog is made of chocolate and lumpy cream cheese.
2. The author used the word strange.
3. It will take 400 million light years to get to Zog.
4. I would like to visit Zog. The Zargles sound cute and I would like to meet them.
I also then did some more reading on Epic.
I’m now going to watch the second episode about mediation. The first episode told us where meditation came from and why it can be helpful. Then at the end it showed us how to do a simple meditation. This episode is going to teach us how to deal with frustration.

Have a good day.
Rory.

4 Replies to “My work”

1. What a lovely picture Rory – the colours are beautiful. It sounds like you have been working hard on your Maths and literacy – well done! The meditation programme sounds very interesting. I hope you enjoy the second episode and find it useful.

2. Hi Rory,
    That is a lovely colour tree bark. Well spotted! Enjoy your meditation. It sounds very useful.