Friday 15th January by Ella

Hi

Today I started off helping mum do the housework.  I hoovered while mum cleaned the kitchen.

After that I went onto Epic and read 2 books that Mrs Jardine had said for my challenge.

I was on Sumdog along time today. I was using numicon to help me do the sums.

I made some different patterns aswell.

HWB Photo Challenge

What makes me happy is my 2 guineapigs called Chocolate and Snowflake. They are so cuddly and make really cute noises. I love them.

6 Replies to “Friday 15th January by Ella”

1. Sounds like a busy day!
    I love that you still had time to help around the house.
    It’s lovely to see Chocolate and Snowflake as I remember you telling me all about them.
    Well done for all your hard work.
    Have a good weekend.

2. Great patterns Ella! And you do housework…when can you hoover my house? After lockdown!!
    Good to see Chocolate and Snowflake – glad they make you happy!

3. Hi Ella
    You seem to be keeping very busy, way to go! Finally get to meet Chocolate and Snowflake, aren’t they just the cutest guinea pigs ever!

4. Another busy day, Ella! Thanks for sharing your happy photos – they made me smile too. Lovely patterns.

5. Great to hear you are helping out with the housework Ella! I love your photos of Chocolate and Snowflake- they are very cute. Nice patterns- I like how you have used different colours and shapes- well done!