THANK YOU TEAM HOLYWOOD

Hello Team Holywood,

Miss Brockie-Donald here. I hope you all had a nice quiet Christmas and that Santa was good to you all. I wanted to pop on and thank you all so much for your kindness and generosity during my time at Holywood. I will forever treasure all the smiles, laughs and memories we made together. I have inserted a photo of my beautiful leaving gift which arrived in the post this week! Once again, thank you for everything and I can’t wait to see you all when it’s allowed (hopefully at a food event).

Big Thursday by Ella

Today i had a very busy day. First thing we did was listen to different kinds of music. My favourite was Pop but i really like listening to Disney songs expecially music from The Lion King. We went to the threatre and watched The Lion King. It was so good. Next i tried to do Typography. Its a butterfly. Its not very good but i tried hard. My mum said its good.
We did some P.E. we did the 60 second challenge. I had to find my teddies. We went onto Epic then mum and i played knots and crosses using words i know.
We made a chocolate cake. I cant wait to eat it. Hope you like my blog today.
Bye

Continue reading “Big Thursday by Ella”

Arctic Food Chain Day

Hello, today I researched a food chain for an arctic wolf. As you can see the wolf eats the arctic fox 🙁 which eats the lemming which eats the branch which gets all its energy from the sun. I also had half an hour with Mr Laidlaw today when I did some spelling and played games.

Smile every day and be happy. Goodbye, see you next time.

Love from Tanith xxx 🐺🦊🐀🌿🌞

Big Thursday

IMG_2390 Today I have done art music pe and stem they where all a lot of fun my favourite song is what you see is what you get by Luke combs and he is also my favourite singer.

by Rhys

Esmaés Blog

Hi everybody. Today I did some work on music genres. My favourite out of 7 genres was Dance because it made you want to get up in dance and my least was Jazz because it sounded boring. My favourite genre is Electric Dance and my favourite Artist is The Fat Rat🐀 and song solitude.  I also done a design of a robot called Rocco that helps around the house and cooks for my family. He has an alarm clock to wake me up in the morning. An a light that flashes if anything is wrong. By Esmaé

Typography

Today I have been doing some typography.  I need to practice more but I decided to draw my Indominus Rex and write his name inside his body as it was a hard shape to do with letters.

I also did my words, 10 times table questions and will read a book on epic this afternoon.

You are EPIC!!!

EPIC 100 books

What a lovely surprise to find this in my inbox from EPIC today. We haven’t even finished our first week of home learning and you have already read 100 books on EPIC – great work guys!

I can see a lot of you have been reading non-fiction books to help with your topic work.If anyone hasn’t been on yet there are loads of books about Arctic animals so it is worth logging on and having a look.

I have also recommended some fiction books linked to your topic I thought you might like. They should pop up on your profile next time you log on.

Happy Reading!